Monday, 16 May 2011

I see you Lord


I just had a rough day in the midst of a scorching sun. I really felt I was burned out. All the family frustrations, on my sister, the unstableness of our finances and of course the weather.

I attended a seminar about earthquake in my beloved university the whole day. I didn't slept the night before so I was like a zombie of some kind. We started this opening prayer.



"Lord I can see you. Even when I'm lonely and in pain"

And listened to it again while I'm typing this. I don't know about you but I feel secure when I hear this inspirational songs because we Catholics believe in faith and not by sight. All you have to do is to believe.

I just cried earlier. It's so comforting to know that God is there. The song is just right. Lord is just everywhere around us. The love of our family, friends, etc. The world isn't such a bad place to be after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment