Sunday, 24 April 2011

Reflections this holy week

this is what my heart sings out
at the present.

I'm not that religious and as stubborn as I can be, I didn't do any religious traditions. I broke almost everything in it. I jacked off, I ate meat and I didn't go to church.

I know God may be pissed on what I have done. I never did anything for anyone. I'm a selfish bastard. I'm so sorry Lord.

I had it rough last semester. So I became bitter but it's not an excuse I know. I'll try to be more nicer and welcoming to everyone. If this is my punishment Lord, I fully accept it with all my heart.

I just thought that the Lord hears all my pain among everyone else. So it's good to know that I am not alone. He hears all my pain and I know that He is telling me that all will be okay. I'm great! I'm awesome. Because the Lord is with me. :)))

To those who feels the same way, just think the same way as I do. God is there for you. It's great to know that there is someone with you. All people around you may forsake you but not God.

No comments:

Post a Comment